Inspection of goods at arrival
All goods entering the cold store of Fresh Warehousing will be subject to an “arrival inspection”, if your goods are not conform the standards we will immediately contact you and jointly determine the proper action to be taken. Arrival inspection comprises of:
- Taking temperature of the goods at 9 different spots (front, middle and back of container)
- A general visual inspection of the goods (colour, smell, etc) and the packing.
- Taking of the “temperature logger” from the container.
- Reading of the temperature logger.
- A written “arrival report” will be available for all arriving goods.
Quality control: standard or tailor made
Fresh Warehousing developed a “standard quality control” for every kind of fruit or vegetable we receive, executed by experienced quality controllers.
On request we can make a “tailor-made quality control” taking into account all your specific requests. Contact us for the possibilities.
Quality control report
Every quality control comes with a digital report including photos and is available to our customers. In case of quality issues we contact our client in order to find a solution and what should be done with the rejected goods.
Destruction of rejected goods
If the phyto-sanitary inspection by either the FASFC or our own quality control reveals that the goods are not fit for consumption, we can sort them out and destruct the rejected goods.